Z Bacon Affiliate Program
Z Bacon offers a variety of products including CBD. Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the hottest wellness products being sold in North America and around the world right now. When you join our affiliate partnership program, then you are creating an income-earning opportunity for your business that offers a 100% authentic unlimited earning potential.
There are no games, initial investments, or other forms of BS with this opportunity. Our team offers you a straightforward commission of up to 15 – 25% for every sale that you refer to us through your affiliate links. It is that simple.
To get started, simply click the My Account link on the navigation bar. Once you have created your account, you will see a link on the left hand side of your dashboard reading “Become an Affiliate”. Simply fill in the form and submit it. Once your application is approved we will contact you and provide you with everything you need to start making money as part of the Z Bacon family.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Click the My Account link and set up your account, or log in to your existing account.
2. When you log into your account, click on the Register as an Affiliate link on the left hand side.
3. Fill in and submit the affiliate form. Please be sure to provide the URLs to your social media accounts and state your age in the “tell us more about yourself” box (affiliates must be 21 years old or over). Be sure to check the box that you have read the terms and conditions (at bottom of this page).
4. You will receive an email within 48 hours telling you whether your application has been approved. Once approved the Register as an affiliate link will now simply say “affiliate”.
5. Click the new Affiliate link and you will be taken to your affiliate dashboard. The main page shows you all you need to know on the commissions you have earned and your sales. Under the Profile tab you will find your Affiliate ID for your links. You will also need to provide your PayPal account email on this page to receive payments. You will find the links and assets you need to start making money under the Campaigns tab.
That’s it. Simply start talking up the fantastic products on Zbacon.com using your affiliate links and start making money!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I earn in your program?
Although our commission structure is subject to change, we currently pay a 15%-25% commission for every sale referred to our site through your affiliate link. How much you can earn is unlimited. It all depends on how many people you reach with your affiliate links.
What are the advantages of joining your affiliate program?
Many of our advantages are outlined on the page describing our program. In short, we offer extended cookies that will credit you for any sale customers you refer to Zbacon.com for up to thirty days after they first visit the site, third-party tracking, banners, discounts, and a credible brand that reflects well on your business opportunities. We understand that our team needs to take care of business so that all of us can earn to our full potential.
What is the cost of joining the affiliate program?
Zero. We will never charge you to apply for our program.
Are there any requirements that I must meet?
It’s simple! To maximize your revenue opportunities, we recommend Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at the very least. It’s an added bonus if you have a website of your own.
Can I join your team if I am outside of the United States?
Our affiliate program is currently designed to provide opportunities for domestic businesses who are ready to start their journey into the world of CBD and other Z Bacon wellness products. If you reside outside of the country, but a significant majority of your followers are U.S.-based, then talk to our team before submitting your application to see if we can accommodate you. Because cannabidiol still operates in a global patchwork of laws and regulations, we cannot guarantee approval in this situation.
What do I need to navigate the approval process successfully?
Having a website or blog is not 100% required, however it is strongly encouraged. It is important to have a social media following, local business influence, and other factors that could make this a successful partnership.
During the application process, add your social media URLs if you do not currently own a domain.
Can I be in a competitive affiliate program when selling Z Bacon products?
Affiliates in the United States are treated as independent contractors. That means we can offer some guidelines as to our brand expectations, but we cannot tell you how to implement them. We would suggest sticking with a single affiliate, although the final structure of your presence online is up to you. Our primary concern is that you represent the brand as a positive ambassador.
Are there any age requirements?
Because this is a business relationship, we ask that all applicants be at least 21 years old to participate in our program.